Punch Press Operator
Operate, load and adjust up to two punch press machines at or above established standard rate while maintaining quality standard of parts. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experienced in use of measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, gauges)
- Performs inspections of various parts using varied measurement tools including micrometers, calipers, gauges, digital comparator, etc.
- Requires knowledge of machine parts and tooling.
- Reports faulty machine operation or faulty parts to supervisor/lead person/QC Dept.
- Responsible for machine reporting paperwork and other paperwork (green sheets, labor cards, etc.) as assigned.
- Elementary math skills required.
- May have to work with others on a two person team operation.
- Responsible for the daily housekeeping of assigned area.
- Under routine close supervision.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Common sense and good attendance record is required.
The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience: One year experience running a similar metal stamping machine.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out form to the right.