Tool and Die Maker Journeyman - Experienced
Universal Metal Products is a stable company that has been in business since 1948. We believe in treating our people and the environment well and just received our ISO14001:2004 certification. We have many employee perk programs where employees can earn cash and prizes as well as a competitive benefits package. We are currently seeking a Journeyman Tool & Die Maker.
- Build and repair all types, sizes and shapes of jigs, fixtures, tools and dies who has the capacity to troubleshoot.
- Able to assemble and try out complex tools and dies on manufacturing equipment.
- May assist punch press setup persons with overhauls.
- Requires a very high degree of precision and control, accuracy and attention to detail, dexterity and preciseness.
- Good attendance, with a combination of education and work experience.
Experience: minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience.
If you are looking to make a change to a good company that cares about their people, send your resume to email@example.com with your salary requirements today!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the right.